Once upon a time, all aerial lift training courses needed to be completed in person. Employers sent workers off-site for days at a time, spending valuable time and money to get their staff properly trained. These days, AerialLiftCertification.com makes it easy to train from anywhere with an internet connection. Aerial lift certification in Charlotte has never been more convenient, affordable, or straightforward. We have options for you to train and to get trained so you can legally operate aerial lifts in Charlotte as well as throughout the rest of the country.
How Online Aerial Lift Certification in Charlotte Works
Charlotte aerial lift certification is easy when you train with ALC. Rather than going off-site and spending valuable time and money on third-party training, explore our in-house certification opportunities. Given that most coursework can be completed in about one hour, certification through ALC is a no-brainer. Follow these simple steps:
- Employer Registration – Create an account and then register any employees you want trained.
- Select Course – Choose the course that best fits your needs, then check out.
- Complete Coursework – Employees can take the online course at their convenience, and at their own pace.
- Take and Pass the Written Exam – Learners can take the test as many times as necessary until they earn a passing score.
- Conduct a Hands-On Evaluation – An on-site employee of yours should conduct a hands-on evaluation. Don’t have a person in mind to perform this test? Our Train the Trainer course can help you designate an individual to train and evaluate the skills of new lift operators.
- Print Operator Card – Once training and evaluations are complete, print off proof of certification in the form of operator cards.
At this point, your operators will be fully certified in the eyes of OSHA. Keep operator cards with Human Resources as proof of proper certification.
Why Choose AerialLiftCertification.net for Charlotte Aerial Lift Certification
OSHA requires all aerial lift operators be fully trained and certified before they begin working. Fail to abide by these regulations and you may be fined. Even if your organization manages to sidestep OSHA penalties, untrained workers increase the risk of workplace accidents, injuries, and even fatalities. Here’s why you should opt to work with ALC for Charlotte aerial lift certification online:
- 24/7 Access – So long as employees have access to the internet, they can train from anywhere at any time.
- Fast and Easy – Most people complete our training in about an hour, though you can take as long as you need to master the material.
- Instant Proof of Certification – There’s no faster way to train or get proof of training. Print off your certification card as soon as training is complete.
- Free 3 Year Renewals – No other aerial lift training programs offer free lifetime renewals. Since OSHA requires recertification every three years, this benefit will definitely come in handy.
- Affordable – At just $149 for our Train the Trainer class and other bundles, our courses are as affordable as they are comprehensive.
For these reasons and more, turn to AerialLiftCertification.com for your in-house training. Since we offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee, there’s no risk in giving us a try!
Frequently Asked Questions About Charlotte Aerial Lift Certification
Still unsure about how to get aerial lift certified in Charlotte? Allow us to clarify by answering a few frequently asked questions:
Why Does Aerial Lift Certification Matter?
OSHA requires all employers to provide training and certification opportunities for their workers. Fail to provide such training and your organization may face steep fines. Of course, there’s also the practical side to consider. Trained workers tend to be safer, more efficient, and less accident-prone. An investment in training is an investment in your organization’s future.
Can I Register for Training, Or Should My Employer Sign Me Up?
While anyone can register and pay for aerial lift training out of pocket, it may be a good idea to find an aerial lift operator position first. Employers are legally required to provide training for their workers, so you may want to wait and get certified once you’re employed.
Do You Need Experience to Start Training?
No experience is necessary to start training with ALC.
Is Aerial Lift Certification Required in Charlotte?
Yes, all lift operators nationwide are required to be certified before beginning work. For more information, see OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.178(I)(1).
How Much Do Aerial Lift Operators Earn in Charlotte?
Lift operator salaries vary based on experience. On average, operators earn an annual salary of $39,567. As you gain more experience in the field, you may earn more.
Can Aerial Lift Training Help Me Avoid Accidents?
Absolutely. The reality is that lift accidents happen all the time. Recent headlines in Charlotte reveal just how dangerous these machines can be. Proper training can help employees better understand risks and how to avoid them.
Complete Your Training with AerialliftCertification.com Today
AerialliftCertification.com is an online training platform that makes it convenient and affordable for workers to receive quality, OSHA-compliant Charlotte aerial lift certification. The program can be accessed 24/7 on any device with the internet, and only takes about one hour to provide you with all the information you need. Sign up today and print your certificate instantly after completing the Charlotte aerial lift certification program!
Give ALC a call with any questions you have about aerial lift certification in Charlotte. We are the #1 option for companies all across the country and our aerial lift certification in Charlotte travels with employees, no matter where they work. Call us today at (888) 278 –8896, and see how we can help. We look forward to helping with all of your aerial lift training in Charlotte.