Pursuing aerial lift certification in Canada once meant traveling off-site to a classroom where you’d spend a lot of time and money learning how to operate lifts. These days, AerialLiftCertification.com makes training easy. Learn from anywhere with an internet connection for a fraction of what in-person training typically costs. With so much convenience, affordability, and easy access awaiting you, get started with aerial lift training in Canada today. No matter your industry or professional goals, our resources help you build your skills and allow you to safely operate aerial lifts throughout the entire country. Training options include:
- Trainer Certification $149.00: Use our online self-paced class to become your company’s Certified Aerial Safety Expert.
- Operator Training Kit (that will be mailed) $299.00: Train your lift operators using our comprehensive Operator Training Kit.
- Bundle & Save (Best Deal) $399.99: Get the perks of a fully certified on-site aerial lift trainer and an employee aerial lift certification training package at one low price!
How Online Aerial Lift Certification in Canada Works
Canada aerial lift certification is easy when you train with us. Save valuable time and money by keeping workers on-site while they learn. The course is usually completed in about an hour – it’s an excellent investment of your time and resources. To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Trainee Registration – Create an account and register any workers you want to be trained.
- Select Class – Select the class that best fits the needs of your company, then head to check out.
- Complete Coursework – Learners can complete the online course at their convenience and at their own pace.
- Take and Pass the Written Exam – Workers can take the exam as many times as necessary to earn a high enough score to pass.
- Complete a Hands-On Evaluation – An on-site trainer employed by your company should provide a hands-on evaluation. If you don’t have an employee trained to oversee this test, our Train the Trainer course can help you prepare an individual to handle these duties.
- Print Proof of Certification- Once training and evaluations are complete, print off proof of certification in the form of operator cards.
After this point, lift operators are fully certified in the eyes of the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. File operator cards with Human Resources as proof of proper certification.
Why Choose AerialLiftCertification.net for Canada Aerial Lift Certification
All aerial lift operators in Canada must be trained and certified in accordance with standards set by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. If your employees fail to meet such standards, your company may be penalized. Untrained workers also tend to be involved in more lift accidents than their peers who are properly trained and certified. If you want to avoid accidents, injuries, and fatalities in the workplace, it’s crucial to make Canada aerial lift certification online a priority. Here are a few perks associated with our training:
- 24/7 Access – If you have an internet connection, you can train with ALC.
- Fast and Simple – Most people complete the course in about an hour, though you can take as long as needed with the material.
- Printed Proof of Certification – As soon as you’re done training, you can print off proof of certification and keep it in your personnel file.
- Free Lifetime Renewals – Continuing education can help keep your skills fresh for years to come. ALC offers lifetime renewals, saving you serious cash over the length of your career.
- A Fantastic Value – Our courses are both affordable and comprehensive. They cost just a fraction of what most training schools charge.
Given these amazing benefits, it makes sense to use AerialLiftCertification.com for your in-house training. We offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk in giving us a try!
Frequently Asked Questions About Canada Aerial Lift Certification
Need help with how to get aerial lift certified in Canada? Allow us to shed a little more light on the subject by addressing some frequently asked questions:
Why Does Aerial Lift Certification Matter?
Employers are required by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety to provide their workers with training and certification opportunities. If your organization fails to offer these things, you may be fined. Trained workers tend to be quicker, safer, and more efficient at work. By investing in training now, you’ll reap the benefits over the long haul.
Can I Register for Training, Or Should My Employer Sign Me Up?
Anyone can register for our course and pay out of pocket, but it’s wise to check with your employer first. They’re required to provide training for employees, so you may want to wait and get certified once you’re employed.
Do You Need Experience to Start Training?
No experience is necessary to start training with ALC.
Is Aerial Lift Certification Required in Canada?
Yes, all lift operators nationwide are required to be certified before using aerial lifts at work. For more information, see the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety standard 932-1-IPG-065.
Affordable Aerial Lift Certification in Canada
Aerial Lift Certification’s training fully equips your workers to meet all CCOHS regulations, resulting in a safer, more efficient operation. Don’t delay! For the best aerial lift certification in Canada, partner with ALC. To enroll your employees and get started today, create an account online or call (888) 278-8896 now to speak with one of our training experts. Your company deserves well-trained workers.