Get Your Employees OSHA Certified In One Hour or Less With Our OSHA Compliant Aerial Lift Certification in Utah!
Utah’s population grows each year, thanks to its reputation as a tax-friendly haven from other high-regulations states. From Salt Lake City to Provo, from Ogden to Orem, the Beehive State is certainly an area of strong economic activity!
If your company needs to train aerial work platform (AWP), aerial lift, scissor lift, or mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) employees in Utah and aren’t sure how to get in compliance with OSHA regulations, consider Utah aerial lift certification with ALC!
AerialLiftCertification.com provides employers the training courses necessary to get lift workers in compliance with OSHA requirements. Our budget-friendly prices and convenient accessibility makes us the best option for aerial lift certification in Utah. Reasons to partner with ALC for training include:
- Affordably priced courses
- Free renewal training every three years
- Comprehensive training resources
- Hands-on tools for evaluating progress
- Lifetime customer support
- And more!
It’s easy to get started today with your aerial lift certification in Utah. Simply sign up and give your safety program a boost right away! Show your employees that you’ve invested in them, and create a safer workplace with our Utah aerial lift certification.
Aerial Lift Certification in Utah: ALC Courses & Pricing Information
Don’t risk getting fined by OSHA for employing untrained lift operators. We have the courses you to need to ensure 100 percent OSHA compliance!
TRAINING KIT – $299
- This aerial lift certification in Utah course features basic safety concepts along with everything employees should know about operating aerial lifts and scissor lifts safely.
TRAIN A TRAINER – $149
- Imagine the convenience of having an in-house safety expert on staff. With our Train a Trainer package, you don’t have to imagine any longer! Establish your own safety program so your organization can stay in the loop with OSHA or ANSI updates that impact aerial lift certification in Utah.
BUNDLE PACKAGE – $399
- In terms of value, nothing compares to the Bundle Package for aerial lift certification in Utah. This combination package offers the best bang for your buck, as it includes both packages listed above for an exclusive discount.
Get started today with your new & improved safety program – ALC is ready to help today! See why we’re trusted by companies all across the state with aerial lift certification in Utah!
The Perks of Choosing Online Aerial Lift Training in Utah
Employers are often left in the lurch when it comes to finding Utah aerial lift and scissor lift training. Thankfully, ALC offers affordable certification opportunities to ensure your employees are fully OSHA compliant. While expensive third-party training options can wreck your budget and leave you confused about your organization’s safety program, ALC’s affordable trainings offer straightforward guidance on how to proceed.
ALC has become the preferred solution for aerial lift certification in Utah for good reason. Our easy to access online format makes learning as easy as it is fun. We also pass on any required paperwork that’s necessary for your HR files. No other training provider offers our value, convenience, and OSHA compliance.
Our online training courses start at $299 for the complete training kit. In an hour’s time, you can complete Utah scissor lift certification from the comfort of your couch. There’s no need to take time off work or dedicate your free time to training.
Get Your Scissor Lift & Aerial Lift Certification in Utah Today!
We’re here to help with your company’s OSHA compliance and training needs. Simply sign up and we’ll get the ball rolling in the right direction.
Your company can’t afford the cost of non-compliance. Show your aerial lift operators you’re fully committed to their well-being. Improve your company’s safety program right away. And ensure OSHA compliance for all of your equipment operators. Still have questions about our offerings? Reach out via our contact page or give us a call at 1.888.278.8896 today.