Are you concerned about the latest changes to OSHA regulations? Do you want to make yourself as employable as possible, especially in today’s dynamic, ever-changing job market? For aerial lift operators interested in adhering to their company’s safety program, it’s all about getting the right training.
At Aerial Lift Certification (ALC), we specialize in aerial lift safety training. Our three training modules are used for OSHA compliance instruction every day. The ALC training lineup includes:
• Train a Trainer – the best training to create an on-site training coordinator.
• Training Kit – this popular package includes all the basics of aerial lift operation.
• Bundle Package – bundle and save with this combo training module, which includes the Train a Trainer and Training Kit courses.
ALC’s training modules comprise the most comprehensive, affordable, easily accessible aerial lift safety training program available online or through independent 3rd party training consultants. Our prices offer premium value and our online testing format ensures all of your workers have all the information – and time – necessary to complete their critical aerial lift safety program instruction.
Here are a few common sense aerial lift safety techniques to pay attention to:
• Watch overhead hazards. From power lines to tree branches, aerial lift operators need to keep tabs on all sorts of overhead dangers.
• Have fall protection equipment ready. OSHA regulations stress the personal safety for every aerial lift operator. Depending on federal, state and local safety regulations, you may be required to wear a fall protection harness.
• Mind the max capacity loads. Every aerial lift has a maximum operating capacity, both in terms of active personnel and total weight. Exceeding these recommendations could cause accidents, falls and injuries.
Aside from these tips, it’s also a good idea to keep up-to-date with OSHA guidelines. ALC’s training already does this but if you want a brief refresher, we recommend OSHA’s Aerial Lift Fact Sheet along with their online library of aerial lift safety tips.
ALC can get your aerial lift safety program off the ground today. In no time at all, you and your employees can become OSHA certified. Plus, our aerial lift safety training includes printable credentials.
We offer guided, self-paced and group training. Both regular employees and safety supervisors have everything necessary to create and maintain an effective, OSHA compliant aerial lift safety training program. Get started today!
Make sure you put safety first – call ALC at 888.278.8896 for expert assistance with all of your aerial lift safety program needs.