JLG Industries, Inc. is one of the most popular aerial work platform (AWP) manufacturers in the world. Based in McConnellsburg, PA, JLG features a reliable, high-performance fleet of scissor lifts, telehandlers and towable boom lifts.
JLG’s equipment represents a significant market share of the construction, maintenance, repair, and manufacturing industries – just to name a few. If you’re not sure your knowledge of JLG lifts is current, a thorough training review can help get you up to speed.
Aerial Lift Certification offers comprehensive OSHA training for all kinds of widely-used aerial lifts and scissor lifts, including those manufactured by Genie, Snorkel and other companies. We proudly offer three different training courses that provide detailed instruction for lifts made by JLG.
If you’re an aerial lift operator, getting JLG lift training is essential for a variety of reasons:
• Career advancement. Employers that utilize JLG lifts only hire the best-qualified, most thoroughly trained operators. If you want to give yourself the best chance to effectively – and safety – operate this equipment, JLG aerial lift training and JLG lift certification is mandatory.
• Safety. A well-trained JLG lift operator is simply a better JLG lift operator. With JLG lift certification from ALC, you’ll have all the latest OSHA training.
• Job flexibility. The more you know, the better. It’s true in every field, including aerial lift operations and AWP work. JLG aerial lift training ensures you have a well-rounded job profile, which could lead to important, well-paying assignments. With JLG lift training from ALC, you’ll have an advantage over your co-workers, and other job applicants.
Once you receive JLG lift certification from ALC, a whole world of job possibilities opens up. Here are just some professions available to those with JLG aerial lift training:
• Airplane maintenance
• Heavy equipment rigging
• High-rise window crew
• Construction work (electrical, mechanical, etc.)
• Facilities repair & maintenance (including stadiums and other large venues)
• Large equipment assembler
• And more
Take the next step with your JLF aerial lift training today. ALC’s rapid, responsive training methods will have you OSHA certified in no time, ready to operate vintage and late-model JLG scissor lifts, aerial lifts and telehandlers. Get started today!
If you have any questions about our JLG lift certification programs, give us a call at 888.278.8896. We’ll help with all of your OSHA aerial lift and scissor lift training needs!