OSHA requires any company with aerial work platforms (AWPs), mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs), cherry pickers, boom lifts, and similar equipment to provide aerial lift certification in Los Angeles for their employees. How can you stay current with OSHA regulations, and know what training they need?
With AerialLiftCertification.com, you have everything you need to make sure your entire aerial lift fleet is OSHA compliant. Los Angeles aerial lift certification is easy and affordable with our Training Kit, one of the most popular and versatile training programs you’ll find anywhere. Best of all, this Los Angeles aerial lift certification is online and can be taken anywhere – and is only $299 for your entire workforce!
How to Get Aerial Lift Certified in Los Angeles
You need to know how to get aerial lift certified in Los Angeles. Sign up with ALC, and after a few easy steps, your workers are OSHA compliant!
- Get your company and employee registered: Browse our website to find out what training you need, then register your company to get started.
- Choose training: Our course selection page has all our courses listed. Aside from our Training Kit, we also provide a Train the Trainer program so your company has an in-house, qualified trainer to ensure compliance for your AWP & MEWP operators. We also have a Bundle Package, which includes both training platforms for a special reduced price.
- Employees take online training: It’s time to start learning! The online part of our aerial lift certification in Los Angeles begins with a learning-friendly online course.
- Helpful quizzes: 5 sessions encourage your employees to remember everything they’ve learned from the online program.
- Hands-On evaluation: The final portion of the training segment is a hands-on evaluation. You’ll use ALC’s forms and checklists to test each employee operating your aerial lifts.
- Get operator licenses: Once they’ve passed, you can print OSHA operator cards for each employee, which means they’re 100% OSHA compliant and ready to work.
It’s important that your lift operators understand OSHA safety regulations. ALC’s Los Angeles aerial lift certification makes it happen – which means a safer workplace for everyone! Plus, your company is fully compliant in case of an accident or job-related injury.
Why Choose ALC’s Aerial Lift Certification in Los Angeles
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy with our online Los Angeles aerial lift certification:
- Budget friendly prices: every ALC training course covers all employees
- Recertification included at no extra cost: aerial lift certification in Los Angeles is valid for 3 years. Once your employees’ training expires, simply logon and do the renewal training and hands-on evaluation for FREE
- Fast – no time wasted: it takes just an hour for most students to complete their training
- Full OSHA compliance: if your company has accidents or injuries, OSHA will conduct an audit – and with ALC, you’ll have proof of your Los Angeles aerial lift certification
- Flexible: your workers can complete their training whenever it’s convenient for them
Los Angeles Aerial Lift Certification FAQs
You might have questions about Los Angeles aerial lift certification. Here are some answers.
Are Aerial Lift Inspections Important?
Are All my Employees Covered?
Whatever training you choose – Train a Trainer, Training Kit or Bundle Package – includes all employees at your company.
Will ALC Support My Safety Program After Initial Training?
You bet! Our website is packed with useful safety info. Tips to avoid hazards, aerial lift safety checklists, and much more – we’re with you every step of the way! You only need one training partner when you choose ALC for your Los Angeles aerial lift certification.
Where to Get Los Angeles Aerial Lift Training
While LA has the reputation for all glitz and glamor, the City of Angels is actually one of the largest metro areas in terms of AWP and MEWP use. The city’s broad economic base also includes fashion, finance, healthcare, telecommunications, transportation, aerospace, transportation and more. And qualified aerial work platforms (AWP) and mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) drivers are critical to the LA economy.
When you choose Aerialliftcertification.com, you’ll receive everything you need without the added costs of travel, compensating workers for time off and productivity losses. Using a smartphone, tablet or laptop, ALC’s Los Angeles aerial lift training can be completed in about an hour anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
To have all your employees receive their Los Angeles aerial lift operator certification today, click here to get started. You can also call us at 888- 278-8896. Don’t settle for second-best with your Los Angeles aerial lift certification – get started with ALC today!