Snorkel International Inc. is an aerial work platform manufacturer with facilities in Asia, Europe, the UK, and the US. Snorkel lift products are used on thousands of work sites across a wide array of industries. From construction sites to electrical work to commercial sign installation, snorkel aerial lifts and scissor lifts are making modern-day life happen from operators with aerial lift certification.
Looking for Snorkel lift certification? ALC offers OSHA-compliant aerial lift certification, and upon completion you will know everything you need in order to operate a Snorkel lift.
Whether your employees use Snorkel aerial lifts and related equipment, or lifts from any other manufacturer, here’s the bottom line: every worker needs ALC certification to operate this industrial machinery. OSHA requires that all aerial lift employees are properly trained, and that ultimately is the employer’s responsibility.
Get your Snorkel lift certification today with ALC – we have three different training courses for your workforce!
Spanning across more than 50 countries and with over 500 employees, it’s safe to say that Snorkel is a highly successful manufacturing empire that has established itself as a reliable aerial lift provider. The well-known Snorkel name is synonymous with top of the line lift equipment backed by wrought iron dependability.
Snorkel lift products include:
• Electric scissor lifts
• Rough terrain scissor lifts
• Speed level lifts
• Electric boom lifts
• Articulated boom lifts
• Telescopic boom lifts
• Trailer boom lifts
• Personnel lifts
• And push around scissor lifts
As you can see, Snorkel equipment is popular for all sorts of industries! If any of your workers needs Snorkel lift training – or instruction for other equipment manufacturers – contact ALC today! OSHA compliance is easier and more affordable than you think. And it’s only a few clicks away!
Each type of Snorkel lift was designed for different projects in construction and maintenance, large and small scale properties, and indoor and outdoor work.
• Articulated boom lifts: For accessing large buildings with difficult exterior architectural features to navigate
• Electric boom lifts: For accessing hard to reach areas, and indoor construction and maintenance work with the zero emissions battery-power.
• Electric scissor lifts: For work indoors, such as inside a mall or large conference center
• Rough terrain scissor lifts: For handling bumpy outdoor terrain and accessing the exterior of flat, easy to access buildings
• Telescopic boom lifts: For projects that require maximum vertical and horizontal reach capabilities, often used for accessing electrical • Trailer boom lifts and personnel lifts: As two of the most convenient and cost-effective lift models, these types of Snorkel lifts are low-maintenance and easy to operate for a wide array of jobs
Any of these types of Snorkel Lifts can be dangerous without the proper training. Get your Snorkel lift certification before attempting to operate any boom or scissor lift.
Once you are qualified with your Snorkel lift certification, you can apply to be any of these following positions:
• Snorkel aerial lifts operator
• Snorkel scissor lifts operator
• Special events employee
• Maintenance crew member
• Aircraft mechanic/technician
• Window washer/installer
• Lighting worker
• And much more!
The job opportunities are endless for anyone with Snorkel lift training. Contact ALC today, and we’ll get started with your Snorkel lift certification training program!
In addition to providing some of the highest quality aerial work platforms on the market, Snorkel is dedicated to providing exceptional support and ongoing service to customers. Snorkel takes great pride in their comprehensive customer support, reconditioning program, technical support, spare parts locating, and snorkel lift training that is exclusive to their company. Ensuring operators are prepared to handle their equipment safely and properly, and that employers have everything they need to maintain and keep their Snorkel lifts in rotation is the Snorkel difference.
Equipment workers face many challenges everyday on the job, and must be trained in the safe operation of snorkel lifts and the other brands used by their employer.
According to OSHA, workers should only be allowed to operate Snorkel aerial lifts and other brands if they are trained. Many accidents happen every year involving aerial lifts, and the majority of them are caused by operator error. A lack of training is behind almost all aerial lift-related accidents across the country, and it’s vitally important to operators’ lives to receive their certification.
Besides safety, the next important reason to complete Snorkel lift training and an aerial lift certification is to qualify for the best jobs. Employers simply aren’t willing to hire untrained workers because they put their business at risk and are a liability. Untrained workers are more likely to cause accidents and harm other workers nearby, and they’re also illegal.
Here’s another reason: due to recent changes in ANSI training standards and guidelines, specifically ANSI A92.22 Safe Use and A92.24 Training Standards for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs), you need to stay on top of ever-changing rules and regulations. ALC’s training packages help your company keep up to speed all the time, because our training packages reflect recent legislative changes!
As an aerial lift and scissor lift operator, you need to know how to operate the various types of lifts in the workplace, especially the top makes and models from Snorkel. If you’re an aspiring aerial or scissor lift operator, or you want to expand your career opportunities, then you should look into aerial lift training from AerialLiftCertification.com.
If you’re thinking about completing your Snorkel lift certification, here are some of the many benefits you can receive when you choose AerialliftCertification.com:
– Quick completion time. The online Snorkel lift certification program can be completed over a lunch break from any device with the internet
– Skip the hassle. No more traveling to an offsite facility to complete classroom training
– Save time and money with our convenient, cost-effective online course
– Live and work anywhere. Our Snorkel lift certification is recognized anywhere in the United States
– Be OSHA-compliant. Learn how to operate all types of aerial lifts, including Snorkel lifts, inspect the equipment, all related OSHA regulations, and avoid hazards that can lead to fatal and costly consequences
– Instant proof. Print your certificate immediately after completing the online course. No waiting around for the official documentation to arrive in the mail – just print and your workers are good to go!
Choose a training package to get started and receive your own snorkel lift certification today!
Our training packages are ideal for any Snorkel lift compliance program. Aerial lift certification only takes about one hour to complete from any device with an internet connection. You don’t need to travel to an offsite facility, take time off work, or commit to a certain schedule. You can work through the modules at your own pace, right from home.
Sign up today for your Snorkel lift training today and begin your dream job tomorrow! If you have any questions about Snorkel lift certification, or if you’d like to speak with our OSHA compliance experts on Snorkel lift training, call ALC today at (888) 278 – 8896. Thanks for considering ALC for your company’s training needs.