The majority of aerial lift accidents occur due to operator error. Injuries and fatalities happen every year on worksites involving aerial lifts, with the most common being tip overs and falls. With about 30 aerial lift-related deaths occurring every year on average, it makes sense to ask what makes aerial lifts dangerous? Besides their incredible height and capabilities, a lack of proper aerial lift training is the primary cause of accidents.
Do you want to prevent injuries and fatalities involving aerial lifts, and protect your life on the job? Look for high-quality, comprehensive aerial lift safety training.
While it is now required by OSHA that every employee is trained and certified in aerial safety, that doesn’t mean you should choose just any aerial lift training program. There are in-person programs that cost a lot and require hours if not days of your time. There are also basic written programs that don’t provide adequate training. We have designed a program to be unlike any other you will find, and that combines everything you need to enjoy the aerial lift safety training you’re receiving and feel prepared to step inside an aerial lift.
So what should you look for? We make it easy and simple at ALC, and that’s what makes our aerial lift training so popular. For starters, It’s very affordable – much less costly than hiring on-site “experts.” It’s also extremely flexible. You can take our online aerial lift training course on your schedule, 24/7/365. As long as you’re connected to the internet, you’re good to go!
We specialize in providing affordable, informative and effective online aerial lift training. Our course integrates both aerial lift and scissor lift instruction that is 100% OSHA-compliant. A simple 5-step process is all you need to get superior aerial lift safety training for yourself, co-workers or your entire crew.
We mentioned that it takes only 5 steps to sign up and get your top rated aerial lift safety training and certification.
1. Create an account on our website after your employer has registered their company
2. Work through the online modules
3. Pass all practice quizzes for each section and the final test
4. Pass the hands-on evaluation performed at your workplace with an experienced operator
5. Print your temporary operator certification card immediately after completion!
That’s it! 5 easy steps to completing your aerial lift training and holding your certification in your hand.
Our 5-step OSHA aerial lift training program also offers instant operator card certificates upon completion of the certification test – simply print the proper documentation for employee HR files. (Permanent laminated operator cards arrive in the mail within 7-10 days of passing the aerial lift training course.) And here’s another reason why AerialLiftCertification is the preferred choice of firms across the U.S.: our training is accessible whenever you want. No more time-consuming training sessions or wasted time. Anyone can obtain complete, OSHA-compliant aerial lift training on their own schedules. Our aerial lift training course makes sense for your company.
For only $299 for the training kit, you will receive everything you need to know to operate aerial lifts safely and properly. You will learn how to work the controls, inspect the equipment, perform basic maintenance, and complete various tasks. You will also learn how to recognize and avoid hazards that lead to injuries and fatalities on numerous worksites across the country.
• How to operate cherry pickers, aerial lifts, boom lifts, and scissor lifts
• How to navigate and maneuver different types of terrains and work environments
• How to perform daily equipment inspection
• How to recognize and avoid hazards
• How to prevent accidents
• How to be an expert in aerial lift safety training
• How to use personal protective equipment like body harnesses and lanyards
• No worries about aerial lift safety training paperwork being declined by OSHA
• You’ll get the same quality service that other large corporations receive
• ALC works with small, medium and large businesses
• Value-added group rates available for 25 or more employees
• Avoid the huge cost and time-consuming burden of hiring a Safety Consultant
• Our courses are designed by in-house OSHA safety experts with years of field experience
• We know what it takes to get you OSHA compliant – quickly, affordably and efficiently!
For questions about our OSHA aerial lift training course, check out our contact page for a secure message portal. Plus, you can talk to our customer service team at (602) 277-0615. Our customers have passed numerous OSHA safety audits with flying colors. Well-known companies like U-Haul, Harley-Davidson, Jenny Craig and Coca-Cola have used our aerial lift training requirements to become compliant. We can help your firm, too!
Get started on your aerial lift safety training now. If your company needs quality and affordable OSHA aerial lift training, make the first step today. The best time to set up training is yesterday, especially if you’re currently non-OSHA compliant.
We look forward to meeting and exceeding all of your aerial lift training requirements. Thanks for visiting our website!